Dr. Tauber 7/5/09
The new 2011 WUSV Universal Sieger Competition
WUSV-UNIVERSAL SIEGER Rules
1) The Universal Sieger will be determined in a single competition consisting of the
combination of a SchH3 tournament and a special Breed Show.
2) The award of the Universal Sieger title will be determined from the combination of results
from both events. Only those dogs participating in both events will receive a ranking.
3) The participants will be ranked according to their performances in the SchH tournament
and the Breed Show (males/bitches will be separate).
4) Participants will receive points equal to their ranking in the SchH tournament. In case of
a tie, the higher protection score will determine the placing, and then the obedience score.
5) In the Breed Show, dogs will be evaluated and placed as in an ordinary Breed Show. This
will be done separately for males and bitches.
6) The Universal Sieger competitors will be separated by sex but not by age in the Breed
Show. Dogs will be placed in order but no critique or show rating will be given. It is
possible to have a separate critique upon request.
7) The participants will be awarded points for the show placing in the same manner as in #4.
8) The points awarded in the SchH tournament and in the Breed Show will be added
together. The participants with the best results (ideal score is 1+1=2) will be awarded the
Universal Sieger title (males/bitches). The other participants will be listed according to
increasing combined scores.
9) In case of a tie, the best placing in the SchH tournament will determine the winner.
10) Dogs that do not receive a passing score in the SchH tournament will be placed at the
bottom of the list without regard to the actual number of points received.
Prerequisites for participation in the WUSV-Universal Sieger competition
1) The participants must be nominated by their respective national club.
2) There must be proof that the nominated dogs possess the following prerequisites:
Valid SchH 3 title
Minimum show rating of Good at the age of at least 12 months
Certified hips: HD a
Certified elbows: ED a